Friday, December 8, 2006

Level 2

  • Name: Kopal Thakur
  • Nick: HardKnox
  • Bike/s: Yamaha Enticer
  • Blood Group: B+
  • Age: 20
  • D.O.B: 25 August, 1986
  • Sex: Female
  • Strength: Drags, Long Rides
  • Email:-
  • Contact:-
  • Blog/Webpage: www.rednickdevil.hi5.com
  • Special Mention: Strange! I don't know why I kept my nick 'HardKnox', cuz most of the things I do is for KICKS ! I am confused ! The christmas tree is in the front u dawg !
  • Hobbies: I can't differentiate between hobbies and interests. Its juz d bloody same !
  • Interests: PUNCHING MY FRIENDS, FIGHTING WITH AKSHAY,FOOD AND FOOD AND LOTS OF FOOD
  • Sports: SWIMMING,HORSE RIDING, PLAYING CROQUET AND POOL(ONLY WITH THOSE WHOM I CAN BEAT)
  • Music: MARLYN MANSON,METALLICA,NEIL DIMOND, NIRVANA,JHON DENVER,KELLY CLARKSON,AND OUR VERY OWN BAPPI LEHRI

No comments:

http://www.Pimp-Text.com/ - Pimp Text